Nature Walk into the Taiga Forest by Snowshoes
The taiga presents itself both in the flora and fauna. Walk by Snowshoes.
Price / person starting from
1st - 30th April
The content of the excursion
Welcome Speech and introduction
• Going through the day's program and equipment
• Snowshoeing Guidance on snowshoeing techniques and safety issues
• During the hike, we will stop to enjoy snacks by the fire.
• We will learn to observe natural signs in the winter wilderness.
• This trip provides an opportunity to enjoy the winter nature and learn the basics of snowshoeing safely.
• Participants are required to wear warm and comfortable clothing and shoes that can withstand snowshoeing.
• The difficulty of the trip; requires reasonable fitness and health.
• A variety of different layers (the weather on land sort is known to be colder than on the mainland)
• Good waterproof boots (hiking boots are recommended)
• A hat and gloves
• Warm clothes and wool underwear
• Wind shell jacket
Walk is in the nature around the Bear Centre, we organize walk in different types of forests and terrains. The forests are largely a hundred-year old pine and spruce forests. In some places, we will walk along on open paths, but also in terrain without paths. Along with walking we can have a break, when we will possibly have campfire and we eat lunch, traditionally grilled sausage on open fire and drink coffee or tea. Also vegetarian sausage is option.
Group size 2-7 people
Duration 4-5 hours at 9am - 2pm
Guide Wilderness Guide